The official chess clock of the World Chess Federation FIDE - Digital chess clock DGT 2010.
The DGT 2010 was introduced in 2007 and received the status of "Official FIDE Chess Clock" in June 2008 after tests by four top-level arbiters, who concluded that the clock is in full accordance with all FIDE rules and regulations.
Some features of the DGT 2010 were changed in November 2010 to comply with popular timing systems.
The main differences of the new model DGT 2010 (sometimes called DGT2010SG - Second Generation) with respect to the previous version are:
- The front buttons are dark blue instead of red;
- For every manual option, the last setting is automatically saved. Even after switching off the timer or using other options, this setting is saved;
- Options for Scrabble™ are added;
- Bronstein delay with multiple time controls can be set;
- In Canadian Byo-yomi the extra time can be added automatically after the required number of moves;
- Some preset times were amended to more popular settings;
For all orders exceeding a value of 100 shipping is offered for free.
Returns will be accepted for up to 30 days. You, as a Customer, are obliged to inform us via email before you return the item.
Otherwise, standard shipping charges apply. Check out our delivery Terms & Conditions for more details.
Returns will be accepted for up to 30 days. You, as a Customer, are obliged to inform us via email before you return the item, only in the case of:
– Received the wrong item.
– Item arrived not as expected (ie. damaged packaging).
– Item had defects.
The returned product(s) must be in the original packaging, safety wrapped, undamaged and unworn. This means that the item(s) must be safely packed in a carton box for protection during transport, possibly the same carton used to ship to you as a customer.
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.